Last time I checked there were only12 I know not a big jump but it still makes me happy:,)
So for ergonomic reasons and the fact that I can’t see 3D, I’ve recently gotten myself a 2DS. This leaves me with this Blue Pokemon XY 3DSXL which I figured I’d give away since trying to sell it hasn’t proven very fruitful.
Specifically there’s the System itself, the box, the AR cards, a charger, and basically everything that came with the system other than the Club Nintendo code.
It’s a US 3DS and thus can only play NTSC games!
Rules are simple, you get two entries, one reblog and a like. On November 9th I’ll dump the entries into an RNG and give it to the person who pops out.
If you’re following me I’ll throw in a $20 code of the Nintendo e-Shop as a bonus!
Have fun and good luck
oKAY so I’m just not that into Hetalia anymore and I feel like im keeping all this cool stuff from someone who would enjoy it more than me so IM JUST GONNA GIVE IT ALL AWAY!! YEAAH
what YOU COULD WIN IS
- a SIGNED POSTER from the english voice actors of GERMANY FRANCE AND RUSSIA and someone else maybe i forgot but they drew italy so maybe italy but who knows (not me) the poster has the whole crew on the front but if you flip it over Prussia is there so yeayeya
- 2 VOLUMES OF THE HETALIA MANGA thats 2 whole fun times of reading right there
-An APH ENGLAND PLUSHIE who wouLDNT want that (besides me because im giving it away)
-A LIMITED EDITION HETALIA BANDANA!!!!!!!!! you could only get it if you bought the dvds early except for now because yOU CAN GET IT IF YOU WIN
-a HETALIA WALLET. WHOA put your college funds into that baby and carry it around and show everyone
you do not need to be following me to win!! in fact if you follow me because of this odds are you like hetalia and i dont post hetalia anymore so why would you do that BUT you have to be okay with giving me your address. ALSO i will only ship within the US sorry guys!! this giveaway will end October 5th so get to it yeAH
this might go over the heads of some of the kids on here.
did you just
This is the greatest post I have ever seen because it is both a pun and a harsh truth.
Reblog if you post/reblog
- Rise of the Guardians
- Brave (Disney)
- Art - any kind, even if you’re starting out
- Art references - including anatomy and cars, etc.
- Photography of any kind - landscapes - surrealism
My favorite part of any Disney movie ever. LOOK at how he is looking at her. Even when she looks away and gets embarrassed, he doesn’t look away, because he thinks she is the most beautiful thing, even when she’s not trying to be and she thinks she looks silly or embarrassing. He just wants to look at her and be with her all the time. This is the part where I truly think he fell in love with Jane. And he doesn’t even know what love is. All he knows is now that she’s in his life, he doesn’t want to be without her ever again.
someone please tell me other wise so I don’t feel like a worthless fool, you can even lie I just feel like a loser right now….
here are sherlock holmes and john watson making your dash better and prettier
that actually made me feel a lot better
only 12 people believe in me…no wonder I’m dying
Remember kiddies, just because its on the net, doesn’t make it free. If you think that you can do what you’re doing without consequences, than are you in for a treat!
1. You are breaking the sites rules and terms of agreement (You can be suspended or permanently banned.
2. It’s actually illegal, you you heard right!, ILLEGAL to post art without the artist agreement, and if you’re selling it, my god have mercy on you soul.
3. This kind of behaviour will haunt you for the rest of your life.
Nobody wants to hire a known thief. NOBODY. Art industry or retail or otherwise, that record gonna look even worse when you say ‘Oh it was only for a RPG and everyone was just overreacting’ I can guarantee it’s not. Nobody is gonna care, the only thing they’ll care about, is the theft is in bold print on that record and that they way you handled it was less than desirable.
Just because you can’t physical hold (At least until it’s printed) do not mean it’s not property. Theft is theft. End. Of. Story.
(Reblogging this again; and I might just keep reblogging it until the Earth explodes.
Once upon a time, on my personal blog, I reblogged and added a short rant to a post about tattoo theft. This was not some horrifying case where somebody cut a tattoo off someone’s body, but they did find the image online, take it to their own (considerably lower quality) tattoo parlor and have it redone without the creator’s or the owner’s permission. This is basically the same as art theft online, only worse, because that work is permanent. It can’t be deleted or taken down from a site.
Shortly after posting my rant, I received an angry message, either from the person who stole the work or from one of their friends. They told me that I was being ignorant and stupid and said, and I quote: ‘Don’t you realize that once art is uploaded to the internet, it no longer belongs to you?’
CHEESE AND RICE, SOMEBODY ACTUALLY SAID THAT TO ME.
According to this logic:
- Once you bring a piece of traditional art outside of your house or into a public area, it is no longer yours.
- Once you write a story and post it on your blog it is no longer yours.
- Once you publish a book and other people purchase and read it the text is no longer yours. It belongs to them because they saw it.
- If you say or do anything, that word or action instantly becomes the intellectual property of anybody who feels they are entitled to it for some reason.
This is such incorrect thinking on so many levels. I spent hours on my art. It is mine. I took a photograph. It is mine. I wrote a story. It is mine. You are not entitled to keep it or use it for your own gain simply because I uploaded it to the world wide web -the only place you can put anything where it can be seen these days.
With this attitude you suggest that artists should either be happy to have their basic rights of ownership trampled, or give up on their future success entirely, since the only option you give them to prevent their art being stolen is to not present it to society at all.
So everybody, please reblog messages like this about art theft as often as you can. We are people. We deserve to be able to share our work without the risk of it being stolen or posted elsewhere without our knowledge or permission. We have the right to have everybody know who exactly did that awesome picture, whenever they see it anywhere on the internet. We have the right to be respected.)
this pic made me smile
(970) I locked my keys in my car outside planned parenthood. I’m terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hanger. (303) Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick
oh god i cant breath XD
Hello, myselfHaven’t we met before?Goodbye, yourselfSo, want to talk?
Page 1 of 8